Built-Rite Fence Company will take payment in the form of Local Personal Checks, Cashiers Checks and Cash.
Unless otherwise stated due to special circumstances Built-Rite Fence Company requires that a customer place a 50% deposit down (due at time of contract signing) and the remaining amount due upon day of completion.
- If we arrive at the day of completion and final payment is not rendered a $75 a day fee will be applied.
Should you have any issues with your fence, we will gladly come out and address the issue.
We DO NOT ACCEPT Credit Cards or 3rd Party payment plans
We only install products and materials purchased by Built-Rite Fence Company. There may be a custom jobs that involve one of a kind pieces we may consider on a case by case basis.
We provide two solutions for you in regards to locating your property lines:
1. Hire your own independent surveyor
2. Built-Rite can locate a contractor in your area and arrange the survey of your property
- You will be charged for this service
- Availability is subject to change and prices may very depending on subcontractors availability and
The ultimate responsibility to know your property lines in connection with where the fence is placed is your responsibility. Built-Rite is not responsible to warranty work based off a change/discovery in property lines.
While sprinkler systems are common and we do our best to avoid making contact with buried lines or heads, we do not warranty or cover damages to irrigation systems.
Sprinkler lines are generally made of plastic which is not locatable. Furthermore, most sprinkler lines are not in an exact straight line. They have give and homeowners didn't not realize their location was more than two feet off where they believed to be buried.
We will ask you to do your best to mark the sprinkler line
This all depends on the style of fence you choose to go with and what way we can install it while matching your expectations and vision for the project.
- Your sales person will be able to look at the structure or fence that may be close to your desired line and give you a final answer on whether or not our installers will be able to complete the requested placement.
All are projects are backed by a 1 year warranty on Labor and 2 year parts
Built-Rite Fence Company, Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Built-Rite Fence Company, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy