At Built-Rite Fence Company, Inc., we started as a small family-owned business, and we have grown to become one of the premier fence installation companies in the area. We are proud of our roots and remain committed to providing personalized service to each of our clients.
Our team and specialized contractors are a part of that family and are the only way we could bring our customers such amazing results!
Built-Rite Fence Co is looking to train and work with motivated subcontractors interested in conducting everything from general repairs, adjustments and maintenance; all the way to building our premier XL Framed Batten Board!
Do you already have a team? We want to talk with you!
Often working alone or in 2- 3 person teams to repair and install various styles of fencing such as: chain link, vinyl, wood, and ornamental.
• Establish the location for a fence, and gather information needed to ensure that there are no electric cables, gas, or water lines in the area
• Align wood, vinyl, and steel posts with string lines and levels to verify the vertical alignment of posts
• Measure and lay out fence lines and mark posthole positions, following instructions, drawings, or specifications • Dig postholes, using spades, posthole diggers, or power-driven augers
• Dig holes or trenches
• Mix cement and operate wheelbarrow
• Operating drills and other electric/battery operated equipment as well as hand tools
.• Nail and/or tie fence to post and rails
• Install slats to chain link fences
• Lifting up to 100 pounds
• Use tape measure accurately
• Record & document hours spent on job
Valid U.S. Driver’s License
• High School Diploma
• Construction experience preferred
• General knowledge of power tools